Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #7259 of (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 08:33 PM
reDREDD
Celestial Messiah

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

how am i defending it, i fell asleep last night watching it

literally, fell asleep in my chair and woke up with aj crying or whatever. then vickie came out and i turned off the Tv and decided to finish re-reading the count of monte christo. its a very fine book. love it

my problem is with you chucky. your mentality. im not saying ryback will be bigger than austin, because he wont. im commenting that its unfair to hold him to his previous gimmick. my all time favourite wrestler, used to be 'mean mark callous'. but he showed everyone later how great he was

second, hypothetically if i liked the product. well then, fuck you. thats my choice. if everyone in the whole fucking universe, multiverse, across all time and space said something sucked, but i thought it didnt. then it wouldnt make a difference. fuck what everyone else likes, im not gonna like something for them, im gonna fucking like it because i like it.

and the ratings have often very little to do with the product a lot of times. ECW did shit ratings but some of the stuff they did down there with mick foley, Eddie Guerrero, RVD and Jerry lynn, cactus jack and such was amazing. why the fuck would i care about ratings if I enjoy the show? the only instance in HISTORY i gave a flying fuck about ratings is for my favourite TV show community. Because it is a work of art and it would kill me to see it cancelled. But even then i dont monitor the ratings on a day to day basis

seriously chuck. get over it

now if you excuse me, im in the mood for some curly fries

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome