Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 07:08 PM   #7254 (permalink)
HHHbkDX
Working on my abs

HHHbkDX 501 - 1000HHHbkDX 501 - 1000HHHbkDX 501 - 1000HHHbkDX 501 - 1000HHHbkDX 501 - 1000HHHbkDX 501 - 1000
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Bossy View Post
Didn't even bother to watch Raw this week, although as per my Tuesday ritual, I did listen to John Pollock and Wai Ting's Review a Raw (which is about ten thousand times better than Raw ever is), and from their analysis, the show sounded like shit. Cena and AJ getting the majority of focus and air time on your go home show when Cena isn't even fucking wrestling on the PPV? Ridiculous. Punk got the shit kicked out of him by Ryback again and ran away once more (or rather, crawled)? Does the Fed even know the fucking essentials of booking anymore? No, I don't suspect they do. Next thing you know, Joe Smith is going to debut as some jobber and beat Sheamus clean for the World Title without Sheamus even getting an offensive move in. Just horrendous.

So what's the excuse for the crappy rating this week, considering Punk was NOT the main focus of the show and I hardly even think they mentioned that this was inside a Cell on Sunday. You had Cena as the major focus, fucking AJ, the worst actress in decades, both together in some corny quasi-love story, then sprinkle it with Vince McMahon in there just for appearances. Yet we get a 2.5. And no, the electoral debate and MNF are no excuse. You blind Punk haters wouldn't give him any leeway when he got the famous "worst rating in 15 years". This rating is terrible, Punk took a backseat to a bigger storyline, and the result was another shit rating. Your logic dictates that once Punk is not the central character on the show, that ratings would get better. And yet...they didn't (which anyone would know, except you guys who are blind with hate).

I think this pretty much conclusively proves that Punk is NOT, and never was, the big problem, but of course, these people won't admit it. You know who you are.
This pretty much sums it all up in one post. You guys shit talked and acted like Punk was the sole reason why the rating is in the crapper, when in fact, it was because the product is absolute shit right now. I'm disappointed that WWE got a 2.5, not because it's a low rating, but because they deserve much, much lower.

People act like Ryback is some huge, massive draw. He isn't. He's Skip fucking Sheffield. Morons are relying on Skip Sheffield to save this product? Really?