Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 06:00 PM   #527 (permalink)
lisa12000
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

lisa12000 lisa12000 lisa12000 lisa12000 lisa12000
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jerzey Star View Post
For those that have questions about travel,the area and anything else I live right next to Metlife Stadium so your boy from Jersey will hook you up ask away.I live in Secaucus which would be the best place to stay for the event and where the wrestlers stay as well usually at the holiday in a shopping complex.I may start doing Road to Wrestlemania videos on my youtube page as well for things such as this.

This year will be my first Wrestlemania needless to say I'm hyped but I has some questions for those that went especially last year.I am planning to get my tickets on Nov.9th at the kickoff ticket party but I was intrested in seeing what the best way to get tickets is.The options for me are pretty much pre-sale,ticket party or general,just wondering what gives me the best chance of getting the best tickets as id like to be as close as possible.Pre-sale can be good but sometimes its just the spots they need to fill,Ticket party as long as its the tickets that go on sale to the general public but a day early seems like the best bet but I wanted to ask around.Also for Axxess,HOF etc how do you purchase those tickets or is it all done at once,in person seems pretty simple but what about online?thanks in advance.
We have booked at the holiday inn secaucus meadowlands, is that a good place to stay then? we wanted to be within an area that had something to do, places to eat etc is it easy to get into New York from there?
lisa12000 is offline   Reply With Quote