Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #2707 of (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 05:31 PM
Tyrion Lannister
Grabbin' Dat Gem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Cactus better have the pulling Piledriver somewhere. If not, I'll have to give it to him but I want to use it online. It'd be strange if it's not in considering his debut against Hunter is in Attitude Era mode and he won with that very move. His theme sucks. Unsurprisingly, as I didn't think he'd have his regular theme because of copyright BS. The FIRST thing I'm doing in regards to Cactus Jack is correcting this mistake.

I can't believe how good his t-shirt looks, fuck. They put more effort into the damn shirt than his model. But hey, it's an epic shirt. I've got one myself but unfortunately I've outgrown it, I found it the other day and it's too small. Sad panda.

The triple powerbomb looks great. That'll have to be in Ryback's moveset. Nice to see the VADER BOMB given to Vader for once. Unbelievable that it took Brodus Clay who ironically I've never seen do the move before being in last year to get VADER's move in.

What everyone really wants for Christmas:

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 10-23-2012 at 05:38 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome