Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2011: Pushing the Boundaries

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #90 (permalink)
HollywoodNightmare
Learning to break kayfabe

HollywoodNightmare 501 - 1000HollywoodNightmare 501 - 1000HollywoodNightmare 501 - 1000HollywoodNightmare 501 - 1000HollywoodNightmare 501 - 1000HollywoodNightmare 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE 2011: Pushing the Boundaries

A Nightmare Review:

Alright TWG, Don't have a ton of free time right now so this review will be just a bit short but i'll try to touch upon the important things with it but forgive me if I miss something.

One thing I didn't like was no Kevin Nash on RAW this week, If he can get into the arena to attack Punk why not have him at least give some sort of reason for his attacks? This could easily turn into Punk vs whoever hired Nash and thats fine but you gotta keep Nash somewhat involved for now.

The (re)debut of Brodus Clay and you make him a monster heel! Glad you took that route I always enjoyed him in that role and the fact he took out a HUGE name in his first night back makes me think he has a very bright future here, Next week he faces Evan oh wow poor Evan if Rey couldn't stop Clay I don't think Evan can either.

Solid tag title match, Another one next week not sure how I feel about that I think it would have been better to set up Awesome Truth for a tag title match at HIAC but whatever lets see if they win the tag belts its hard to say what will happen either way.

Drew joining up with Dolph...Well at least for now seems like he may make a quick face turn at HIAC, I just can't see him laying down for Dolph in a big time title match but yet if he does turn face this whole him joining up with Dolph thing would end up being pointless.

Kelly Kelly thinking about quitting maybe? Hmnm...That seems odd just because the buffalo fans hated her at Night Of Champions but maybe this is the beginning of a good storyline or a one off thing have to wait and see I guess.

Cena getting a title match at HIAC, I must say I don't have much interest in Cena vs Del Rio at all but maybe with it taking place in the Cell it will turn into a good brutal match, Just make sure you make the cell itself important which is something WWE hasn't done in a long time.

Overall another good show keep it up!

PWA Triple Crown Champion and reigning PWA United States Champion.

Austin Angel in PWC. Join Here! http://www.wrestlingforum.com/games-...l#post19013145
HollywoodNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote