Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AJ/Vickie/Cena Storyline

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #59 (permalink)
L-DOPA
I'll never be lonesome again.

L-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a push
Default Re: AJ-Cena Storyline

Storyline is stupid thus far and makes no fucking sense. AJ is fired for fraternizing and is replaced by someone who all has ever been doing is fraternizing for the past 6 years...I guess they figured because of the rivarly AJ and Vickie have had for the past 2 months that she was the best choice for a temporary replacement, particularly as Heyman is tied up to CM Punk right now in the main storyline right now but completely forgot that she has been doing exactly what AJ has been accused of.Interesting ideas of where this is going in this thread but the truth is WWE have no fucking idea what they are doing.

I just wish they just let AJ wrestle and build her to lead the divas division instead of being put in one stupid storyline after another after her hot period in May-July.

I'm a Laura Stevenson guy
L-DOPA is offline   Reply With Quote