Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who else finds Rhodes Scholars EXTREMELY entertaining?

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 12:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
IraGoldberg
Learning to break kayfabe

IraGoldberg 0 - 49
Default Who else finds Rhodes Scholars EXTREMELY entertaining?

Everytime these guys are on TV its great. Sandow is so unique and such a fresh character.. Something where not used to. And Rhodes is hilarious.. He looks like such a douche and plays that role to perfection.. I love Hell No also.. But i think Rhodes Scholars cheat and get the straps on Sunday.

Wy the FUCK DID THIS get moved to the fuckin smackdown thread? Moderater who did this ims a MORON. THEY WRESTLE ON SMACKDOWN AND RAW U IDIOT. AND I WAS TALKING ABOUT THEIR MATCH ON RAW... SO WHY IS THS MOVED TO SMACKDOWN.... moderaters are so fuckin dumb. He must be a TNA fan. Retard. Taking about a raw match and he moves it to Smackdown thread. Genius. /rant over

All Time Faorites Jerico, Goldberg, Piper, Lesnar, RVD, Kurt Angle, Dudley Boyz, The Rock, Kevin Nash , Hulk Hogan , Billy Gunn,

Last edited by IraGoldberg : 10-23-2012 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Moderator is a moron
IraGoldberg is offline   Reply With Quote