Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AJ/Vickie/Cena Storyline

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #48 (permalink)
Oakue
Apollo Zapp

Oakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missedOakue probably won't be missed
Default Re: AJ-Cena Storyline

It was just a random way to get AJ out as GM.

I thought there was more to it, but now I'm convinced after seeing Raw is from Charlotte, NC next week...it must be Flair.

He will be named GM, and it was just a way to get AJ out of the role without being fired, since they want her as a face. Vince firing her the way he usually does may have destroyed her face potential. And it's obvious they want her as that. So, it was a way to get her out of the role without being fired.

My opinion anyway.

BUT

IF not Flair as GM, then I have no idea what they're doing. Completely random. That's why I think there must be something more than meets the eye going on here. Otherwise what in the hell was the point in removing her as GM for no reason and replacing her with Vickie of all people? Something must be going on here.