Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I HATE When It's Hard To Talk To Girls

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 10:54 AM   #155 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: I HATE When It's Hard To Talk To Girls

Amazing Champ should have covered his eyes.

Yeah, Chap is either seeking attention or hiding his identity because he's a rejoiner. I find it funny that his 49th post was a picture, that he knew would lead to some backlash, he removes it, then posts it again, immediately comes to rants and suddenly has gotten into an argument with Cat, of all people.

Not to mention, he's got a racist sig, so like someone said, Warren Zevon?
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote