Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 10:48 AM   #2696 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
I'd pictured your WWE Champion to be CM Punk and your World Champion to be Wade Barrett? No? Or is it because Barrett's outdated and you said you wouldn't be using him much?
I'm still doing that setup, but you're forgetting (or maybe not) that Sandow isn't available until January. That's 3 months with the same title setup. When Sandow is available, I'll simply move Barrett to another world title, probably the Winged Eagle. I don't like giving old world titles to guys who never held it, I like it time specific, but I'm not going to have Barrett as anything but a world champion.

And I'm not going to use him much precisely because I can't stand the fact that he's so out of date, but I'll still be using him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar View Post
He'll get the big gold on mine eventually, Wade Barrett is getting on right from the off though.

I imagine Sandow just carrying a Title, in a sort of classy way, under his arm or something, similar to how Taker used to carry the belt in his robe during the Corporate Ministry. I'm not gonna lie, him wearing it over his robe in the game is gonna annoy the shit out of me.

Yeah, Cody's Title entrance fucking sucks. Luckily, I'm not planning on giving him a Title.
Barrett's getting mine from the get go too, but as I said, Sandow isn't available for quite some time anyway.

Well, maybe you'll be able to find a good championship entrance for Sandow. I'm not exactly hopeful there is one, but you can try something else if the robe is that big of a hurdle.