Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 08:43 AM   #2690 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

IC title? How dare you, he's getting the Big Gold on my game.

I think I can probably deal with that one because it's a full robe. What I have a problem with mostly is entrances like Cody where he wears the title over their coat even though the coat is OPEN. That just makes no sense. At least since he's wearing a full robe, you don't have to deal with the ridiculousness of seeing the open space where the belt should be. I do think it makes more sense to have someone take the robe off and be wearing the title underneath, but he's never held a title, so to be fair to them, they can't make a championship entrance for him even if they wanted to.

Besides, having seen the picture of Sandow in his robe, I think it still might look good. I thought maybe it would look awkward to place a title there because the robe might be too big, but it looks pretty slim.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-23-2012 at 08:45 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote