Wrestling Forum Related
Wrestling Forum Rules
Suggestions & Help
Wrestling Forum News
World Wrestling Entertainment
Other Pro Wrestling Forum
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling!
Be The Booker
Wrestling Women, Celebs & Models
Women of Wrestling
Games & Trivia
Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Women of Wrestling Forums
Official Team Hell No vs. Team Rhodes Scholars Discussion
View Single Post
10-23-2012, 10:41 AM
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Official Team Hell No vs. Team Rhodes Scholars Discussion
Originally Posted by
I don't understand why you have such a big problem with this team.
A whole list of reasons:
- I'm not a fan of Cody Rhodes at all (unlike you). He just screams mediocre, generic, bland, he's a walking CAW, who on top of that isn't as talented as Sandow and it really shows.
- They're making out Cody to be the superior of the group which I don't like for reasons mentioned above.
- I feel this group was only put together to build Cody back up again and I think they really didn't have plans for Sandow.
- Sandow's character is one that shines on his own. He's a unique and refreshing character and ever since he's started teaming with Cody I feel he's been not as good as he was by himself. Through no fault of his own though, he's been getting less promo time since tagging with Cody (which is bad because that's what he's best at) and the promos are more generic imo. He's no longer talking about saving the unwashed masses, or being your martyr, or giving us a vocabulary lession, instead it's just generic tag team promo content. Sandow's making the best of it, but still...
- I feel Sandow should be getting the singles push to the top that he deserves. He's certainly got the talent for it, but is being held down the tag team division right now. Despite the rejuvenation of the tag team division at the moment, I still feel Sandow's above that. He should be IC Champion right now or something. This was the guy who shared the ring with DX on the 1000th episode of RAW and now he recently jobbed to Sin Cara...
Originally Posted by
I'm probably a bigger Sandow mark than you are and it doesn't really bother me much anymore to be honest, in fact I quite like them together.
Well you like Cody too, so it's understandable that you would like them together. You may be a bigger Sandow mark than me now, Sandow was my number 2 guy in the company, but now he's fallen to number 4.
I just hope you're right about this team only being short term.
Last edited by Nostalgia; 10-23-2012 at
Nostalgia is offline
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Nostalgia
-- Wrestling Forum (Full - Red)
---- Wrestling Forum (Dark - Red)
-- Wrestling Forum (Full - Blue)
---- Wrestling Forum (Dark - Blue)
-- Wrestling Forum (Classic I)
-- Wrestling Forum (Classic II)
-- Wrestling Forum (Mobile)
v1.4 Copyright ©2007,
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to