Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 08:14 AM   #2688 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
^increasing the longevity of the game perhaps? If you get everything day one you may get bored soon, but with things coming out every few weeks you always have to get back to the game.
Fuck that, I'm gonna be more bored WITHOUT Sandow, knowing that I have to wait until January to get basically the best player in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ1303 View Post
Another video, Current Edge (With Rated-R belt) and Ted Dibiase jr in Smackdown fist arena
So they get the belt entrance right with Edge and Undertaker (or they did last year with Taker, I assume it's unchanged), but everybody else wears the belt OVER their coat. FUUUUUCK, why do they just do this across the board?

Quote:
Several fans have sent in word that following the main event match between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins last night on WWE Raw, about 1/3rd of the fans in the building left.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-23-2012 at 08:17 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote