Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - To those who red rep posters, I take my hat off to you...

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 01:36 AM   #145 (permalink)
CREDMI
Learning to break kayfabe

CREDMI wants to be bannedCREDMI wants to be bannedCREDMI wants to be bannedCREDMI wants to be banned
Default Re: To those who red rep posters, I take my hat off to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
So basically you admit to having a dildo being forced up your arse by Cat so hard that you've surrendered like a little bitch. Fitting your character as always, Pera.

Regarding the semifinal match. Any spin bowler, I don't care who it was, would have been carted around the ground by Gayle and Pollard. It wasn't Doherty's fault, it was Bailey's fault for bowling a spinner at the death and subsequently seeing him get belted. Nice fail argument again.

Worthless sack a crap.
GIMP, you make it too easy, you really need to learn how to stick up for yourself better!!!
If any spin bowler would've been carted around the ground, please take the ball out of your mouth & explain why Doherty had figures of 3 overs & 0/21. In a game where, on average, the Australian bowlers collectively averaged 10.25 runs per over, any bowler who only averaged 7 runs an over easily warranted their spot in the team. Even a GIMP like you knows that, surely.
CREDMI is offline   Reply With Quote