Wrestling Forum banner

AJ/Vickie/Cena Storyline

77K views 642 replies 274 participants last post by  JY57 
#1 ·
AJ is just trolling Cena. She actually has a thing going with Ziggler. Ziggler and Cena will feud, and Vickie will break up with Dolph and become a face. Meanwhile, Punk will continue with Ryback.

#13 ·
So This AJ Story

I think she is trolling Cena and everyone else.

I think the "person" is CM Punk and all their smark fangirl shippers are about to get their wish.

Why do I say that?

It's the only logical way to get Lesnar involved in the match.

He quit, kayfabe WWE.

If she is with Punk, what if one of the last things she did as GM was resign him?

I'm leaning towards this because it:

1. Explains Lesnar's re-emergence
2. Explains the sudden and strange story change for AJ
3. Allows an ending to the PPV where Punk retains and Ryback remains undefeated.

#14 · (Edited)
Re: So This AJ Story

They aren't paying Brock 600k to show up, unadvertised, on a PPV.

Brock himself, won't want to work with someone as shitty and a non-star in Ryback. For both health, and protecting his brand name reasons.

This shoehorned, non-sensical AJ/Cena angle is merely to have a match for Ziggler/Cena ready to go if they want to do it.

#16 ·
Re: So This AJ Story

I don't understand how that gets Lesnar involved in the match. A Lesnar/Punk alliance doesn't need any associations with AJ to happen, Heyman being involved with both would cover that already.
My point was because Lesnar quit, in kayfabe. So kayfabe wise he's supposed to be without contract, and kayabe wise AJ as GM would have the power to sign people, and theoretically him.

#17 ·
I dont really get your point. But i would like to see AJ as a heel with CM Punk

I think he meant Vickie breaks up with Dolph and he becomes face. I would enjoy seeing Dolph and AJ but i would would really want to see AJ screw over Cena and have a Punk and AJ storyline romance type thing

#18 · (Edited)
Re: Obvious storyline is obvious

No, I meant Vickie becomes a face and a general manager that plays it straight. Why can't she be?

And when did carrying on an inappopriate relationship with a co-worker become something agreeable for a face? Did I miss something?

#19 ·
Re: Obvious storyline is obvious

It will end up with AJ starting to believe Cena is to blame for all this and end up turning on him. With who I have no idea. I'm really not into it being with CM Punk because he just doesnt need her with Paul Heyman around. Ziggler, eh I guess they could do that. But ya it will either be Punk or Ziggler she sides with so will see.

#26 ·
AJ-Cena Storyline

I know this could go in the Raw discussion thread, but this stuff will be going on way past this weeks Raw, so I think it does deserve its own thread.

Where do people see this going? Cena says it was a "business dinner", yet I'm sure everyone remembers the multiple times Cena has said something randomly nice about/to AJ on Raw lol.

Could we actually see a Cena-AJ pairing on Raw or what?

#29 ·
Re: AJ-Cena Storyline

Some choices:

- AJ gets her own back on Vickie by joining with Ziggler, who has tired of Vickie's neglect towards him due to her new role.
- AJ joins with Punk and Heyman, as a means to 'get back' at Cena as she thinks he is the reason she had to resign.
- The whole thing is forgotten about in weeks and nothing happens.

#30 ·

IT would be a good idea, but it will be boring after a few weeks. Cena was never a pairing guy

#31 ·

Good fucking riddance.

Pairing her with Cena is perfect too if that's where it's going. Two of the biggest leeches of overness/crowd reaction I can think of. Let them parasite off of each other for a while.

#33 ·

Shes could turn heel on him, another attempt to make people cheer Cena after she play with his emotions -__-, we gonna have him on backstage segments on RAW trying to cancel that ban, in the meantime on SD she gonna wrestle again and found new love interest(yes another one), Cena like almost all exclusive RAW superstars not gonna know about this because hes oblivious of the events that happens on SD, like if was another dimension, and when she returns to RAW with the new bf, Cena gonna feel used.. sounds like shit so this probably gonna happen.

#35 ·

Shes could turn heel on him, another attempt to make people cheer Cena after she play with his emotions -__-, we gonna have him on backstage segments on RAW trying to cancel that ban, in the meantime on SD she gonna wrestle again and found new love interest(yes another one), Cena like almost all exclusive RAW superstars not gonna know about this because hes oblivious of the events that happens on SD, like if was another dimension, and when she returns to RAW with the new bf, Cena gonna feel used.. sounds like shit so this probably gonna happen.
They already did this storyline with Eve Torres "using John Cena". But he's the superman babyface who is perfect, so he can't be made to look like an idiot.

#40 ·

So AJ is removed for "fraternizing" with a fellow superstar...and replaced with someone who has been "fraternized" with superstars for the past 6 years. Makes sense.

WWE writing at its finest folks.
Same way Laurinaitis was removed for being so chaotic and irrational... and got replaced with AJ lol.
So how many superstars AJ banged in kayfabe now?

Primo
Hornswoggle.
Daniel Bryan.
Kane.
CM Punk.
John Cena.

True whore.8*D
Finally Kelly Kelly is now a gimmick.

I had the feeling Slater gonna be next.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.