Wrestling Forum banner

AJ/Vickie/Cena Storyline

77K views 642 replies 274 participants last post by  JY57 
#1 ·
AJ is just trolling Cena. She actually has a thing going with Ziggler. Ziggler and Cena will feud, and Vickie will break up with Dolph and become a face. Meanwhile, Punk will continue with Ryback.

#40 ·
Re: AJ-Cena Storyline

So AJ is removed for "fraternizing" with a fellow superstar...and replaced with someone who has been "fraternized" with superstars for the past 6 years. Makes sense.

WWE writing at its finest folks.
Same way Laurinaitis was removed for being so chaotic and irrational... and got replaced with AJ lol.
So how many superstars AJ banged in kayfabe now?

Primo
Hornswoggle.
Daniel Bryan.
Kane.
CM Punk.
John Cena.

True whore.8*D
Finally Kelly Kelly is now a gimmick.

I had the feeling Slater gonna be next.

#47 ·

whatever, now that its 3 hours, they're gonna need every single additional storyline to keep us entertained, like this one. Personally i have no idea where they'll go with this, a Cena/AJ pairing could be very interesting and i for one would like to see Cena have a vallet for once, also it would help AJ even more.

#48 ·

It was just a random way to get AJ out as GM.

I thought there was more to it, but now I'm convinced after seeing Raw is from Charlotte, NC next week...it must be Flair.

He will be named GM, and it was just a way to get AJ out of the role without being fired, since they want her as a face. Vince firing her the way he usually does may have destroyed her face potential. And it's obvious they want her as that. So, it was a way to get her out of the role without being fired.

My opinion anyway.

BUT

IF not Flair as GM, then I have no idea what they're doing. Completely random. That's why I think there must be something more than meets the eye going on here. Otherwise what in the hell was the point in removing her as GM for no reason and replacing her with Vickie of all people? Something must be going on here.

#56 ·

After further review, I think I have changed my mind. I think they want to stick AJ as a face and in time, be the face of the divas division. So as was mentioned, I think they will go with a framing storyline and since Vickie is a heel generating magnet, what better diva to feud against than Vickie, even if it doesn't result in a match. How they use Cena in this I have no idea. Just don't see the idea of him needing AJ as a manager or lover.

#59 ·

Storyline is stupid thus far and makes no fucking sense. AJ is fired for fraternizing and is replaced by someone who all has ever been doing is fraternizing for the past 6 years...I guess they figured because of the rivarly AJ and Vickie have had for the past 2 months that she was the best choice for a temporary replacement, particularly as Heyman is tied up to CM Punk right now in the main storyline right now but completely forgot that she has been doing exactly what AJ has been accused of.Interesting ideas of where this is going in this thread but the truth is WWE have no fucking idea what they are doing.

I just wish they just let AJ wrestle and build her to lead the divas division instead of being put in one stupid storyline after another after her hot period in May-July.

#66 ·

Someone tell me how AJ and Cena are having an AFFAIR in the first place ??? Wouldnt either of them have to be involved in a scripted relationship in the first place? Raw creative sucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.