Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 12:48 AM   #2678 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Old news bro.

I still think it's ridiculous that we have to wait until December to get Ryback and January to get Sandow and Cesaro. You would think that THQ would make up for the fact their not on the main roster - by putting them as release date DLC, but no, the guys who are actually on TV are getting pushed aside in favor of having the Attitude Era guys released first...
I was just letting sXe_Maverick, as they asked about Ryback being a day one release on the previous page.

But I do agree that it sucks having to wait so long to get Ryback, Sandow and Cesaro. While I don't mind getting guys like Too Cool and Gangrel on day one. It's a shame seeing modern day stars getting a backseat on DLC release. But it seems like THQ is pushing more toward this being more focused on the AE than the current product.

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote