Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I HATE When It's Hard To Talk To Girls

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 11:12 PM   #66 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: I HATE When It's Hard To Talk To Girls

When did I say I wanted to see your pics?

I'm just assuming that you have self esteem issues over your appearance. Simply, if you felt posting your identity was a bad idea, you would have never did originally. Obviously, you posted, began receiving comments you didn't like and removed it. And after being called out on it, you post it back again but both time, feel the need to block your eyes. Do you have a lazy eye?

Look at this guy:

No shame with him, his pic is everywhere. But, you have either self esteem issues about your own appearance or are a complete pussy, seeing as some comment made you remove the pic, that if you felt the way you felt, you should have never posted in the first place. It's not like anybody asked you to post it in the first place.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote