Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I HATE When It's Hard To Talk To Girls

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 11:08 PM   #65 (permalink)
Svart

Svart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friends
Default Re: I HATE When It's Hard To Talk To Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Apocalypto, there is this new phaggot named Chap you will love making fun of.

He tried to be a badass on the net and then took his picture down because he got made fun of.

He's a fucking pussy, you will enjoy tossing his anorexic freckled ass around.
I hate quoting this shit, and mostly because it conjurs up about a billion images of mouthy little suckwads with too much time on their hands, but: y u so srs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap View Post
I'm 5'11" and weigh 165lbs, I have an active lifestyle by running 5km a day and I also do weight lifting. I have a well-maintained diet that is free of fructose-glucose. You don't know as well as you think you do, Cat, we need to date more before you can begin to speak of me in public. You don't know a thing about me.
No name calling, no defensive behaviour. It's a joke. Besides, it's a fucking picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
Dude, those stats don't mean shit. This is the internet. I could type in I'm an amateur boxer, with a record of 37-0, I've fucked 1,098 women, recently bought me a Bentley and ate dinner last night with Chelsea Handler.

It's only 1 way to prove it.
Tag along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap View Post
How can I prove I run 5km a day and eat a fructose-glucose free diet? I understand posting pictures of my body to prove I weigh 165lbs to coincide with my weight lifting, but only Cat can look at my body.
What exactly in here is worth making fun of? HAHAHAHA. OMG. THIS GUY BRAGGED. LET'S GET EM. Read the sentences again you moody cunts.

Quote:
You're trying too hard.
No u.

Quote:
I don't pleasure myself to ugly people.
I'm sure this guy doesn't give a crap what you do and don't get off to. For all we know you could be some repugnant, greasy walrus that just happens to be very good with photoshop. Am I calling you a liar? No. I'm just saying I'm sure nobody gives that much of a shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
You are totally weird.

So much confidence now but not enough when you decided to remove your pic. What gives? What gives?
'sigh' Just stop.

Quote:
Let's hope he pulls an Amanda Todd.
For such an honest person, you sure seem to be trying awfully hard to make yourself look better when your jokes don't have their intended effect.
Svart is offline   Reply With Quote