Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA 2013: A Revolution

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
Sinisterness
STILL learning kayfabe

Sinisterness needs to take rep more seriousSinisterness needs to take rep more seriousSinisterness needs to take rep more seriousSinisterness needs to take rep more seriousSinisterness needs to take rep more seriousSinisterness needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: TNA 2013: A Revolution

The beginning video package really set the mood for the show. It hooked me and I wanted to read more. You have a talent for video packages. The format could improve but it was the bare minimum, which isn't bad because overformatting your shows is arguably worse.

The Match Of The Night was the 8 man Tag Team to me. In terms of content, I believe with the way you wrote it, it just seemed like my most favorable match.

Overall, this was a great show. Better than the average show on BTB, in my opinion. I did not get bored reading this at all either.

As far as the preview, I am going to the TNA Tag Team Champions to win.

Oh-Before I forget, Batista's debut was outstanding. The fact that he turned against TNA was great. Well written. Nevertheless, I honestly don't think Batista should be the unnammed opponet because he is too good for that championship. Other than that, I will be reading this show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Bry'sPonyTail View Post
Thanks to this post, I laughed my ass off twice in this thread. Thanks for that.
BTB
Not Removing 'til
Date : 2/1/2014
I Get To The Cutting Edge ( )
I Get To A PPV( )
I Get To A Special Episode ( )
Someone Marks One Of My Characters ( )
I Get Reviewed by One of My Two Favorite BTB'ers (X) DDMac 02-13-2014
Sinisterness is offline   Reply With Quote