Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tenacious.C. wants a Text Banner.

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tenacious.C

Tenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Tenacious.C. wants a Text Banner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfunkel View Post
Ha. quick question, your username is a ploy on Tenacious D? right.
Yes, my original usename was .Big.C. but when I grew up a little and realised that people refer to cancer as the big C I ditched it, and I was going to rotate it round, Tenacious.C. , Luna.C. , Cray.C. etc. But then I realised that idea sucked balls and stuck with Tenacious.C. , which is indeed a play on JB and Kyle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfunkel View Post
I had a Lord Tensai sub text then realized the a and c were the wrong way round C doesn't have to mean cunt, it could mean clit.
Lord Tensai subtext WTF?

By the way the sig isn't the style I'm looking for.