Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE.com: Will The Showoff’s Hell in a Cell guarantee pay off?

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #25 (permalink)
High_King
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

High_King 251 - 500High_King 251 - 500High_King 251 - 500
Default Re: Dolph to cash in on Big Show?

Hello, First time poster.

I think that Sheamus will beat Big Show, they aren't going to spend all this time building Sheamus up to have him beaten by Big Show at HIAC. I do think that Sheamus will perform white noise on Big Show and the Brouge kick. Infact, I think Sheamus will perform White Noise on Big Show and will then attempt a brouge kick but Big Show will hit him with WMD and Sheamus will kick out. After a bit of a beating Sheamus will hit Big Show with a Brouge Kick and will retain the WHC.

While Sheamus is KO'd by WMD Ziggler will come out and will cash his MITB in. Big Show will be walking slowly and sluggish like up the ramp backstage while he hears the ref count 1,2... and then Sheamus will kick out. Big Show and Ziggler will have a look of disbelief on their face and then Big Show will turn back and walk towards the ring, as he tries to get in Sheamus will clothesline him out of the ring and will turn and Brouge Kick Ziggy and retain the title again.

I do think that Sheamus will beat Big Show because it will give Sheamus credibility and if he performs white noise on him it will be even more a bonus for him.

Personally, I would like to see Sheamus lose the WHC title to someone because I don't think he is ready. TBH, I started watching WWE again because of Sheamus. If he dosen't lose it at HIAC, he will lose it to Barrett and after a feud he will then go for the WWE title when he is actually ready.
High_King is offline   Reply With Quote