Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 12:52 PM   #83 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Some highlights from the pre-pubescent boy wonder that is AndreBaker's amazing recent Rants contributions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Seems that I'm starting to build up a track record of uncovering psychological issues relating to sexuality in other posters
Quote:
Are you out of the closet yet and comfortable with who you are? Let's try not to overlook the serious issues that you have.
Quote:
It must be all of that frustration from a lack of cock, no wonder you're so angry!
Quote:
It's also quite ironic that you would be classed as pc when you spent your first year of posting in the TNA section telling everybody that they were gay if they didn't like the more useless knockouts and even Brooke Hogan.
^

Quote:
Would you care to comment on why you're so bothered about people being homophobic
Quote:
You can't explain yourself because that would either involve admitting you're (a) confused sexually
You've got absolutely nothing. You're a nobody. Please don't waste my time again.

Quote:
You've made your own rants? I must have missed them, either that or I have a bad memory.

Most of the rant threads started by 11ers and 12ers are garbage. If you look at the classic rants section then you'll see a contrast.

I try not to make any unless they're worthwhile or at least spark entertaining/creative arguments.

EDIT- @ R.K.O Peep. None of them really do matter and are just a bit of fun, you're right, but Anark is trying convince everybody (including himself) that his rant on Apocalypso was important in the grand scheme of things. Some people take things way too seriously.
LOL at important. I've already explained this several times but your tiny, insignificant little mind has failed to understand. The answers to your stupidisms and idiocies are in the thread. Don't just make shit up to try and impress people.

And yes, dimwit, of course the "Classic Rants" section contains superior Rants. It's the CLASSIC Rants section.

Your mother should have been able to point this out for you. How much more internet is she going to allow you to have tonight anyway?