Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fallout New Vegas Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 12:38 PM   #164 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Fallout New Vegas Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising View Post
Well I don't see anything suspicious about that dan post he meant to say shepard was doing something he usually doesn't do as innocent i guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
Hit-Girl is ideal town for scum to keep around. She shows a lack of awareness and resourcefulness. I think it's a dumb blond routine, but maybe I'm wrong.
I don't like when people provide full reads or completely blow off others' reads on day 1. There isn't enough to read into to do properly and you come off as scummy. As if you're trying to act like you're the leader of the town. and I agree with IMP here in which voting for Hit Girl is never a risky move as scum.

You're not helping town when you just shoot down a read with 'that's dumb'. explain why it's a bad read, and give reasoning for that person to see otherwise. Mafia Economics.

The Swiss Superman