Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - charmed1 & friends: the PC posse
View Single Post
post #77 of (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 01:25 PM
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Anark, you wanted him banned which is why you produced all of that 'evidence'. Be honest.

On the other hand, if your intention was to stop his gimmick posting then you certainly failed in that respect, you just motivated him to try harder. That doesn't really align itself with your idea that the motivation behind your thread was a success, does it?

Whichever option you want to go with, you've completely contradicted yourself in one way or another. Maybe you do shit out alphabet soup after all?

As for mispelling the guy's name:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
How is this an exposure when pretty much everybody already knows that Apocalypso (he's a bit fruity you see) is The Living Two?

It also seems like a lot of effort to make for a poster that's not really worth it. Your time would be better spent on other subjects Anark.
Way to fail again!

...and lol at you thinking that I was nice before. I post the way I do on here to amuse myself, don't get upset because you let this stuff get to you. Maybe you should go back to making pointless rants that either add nothing to the forum or end up getting closed? That's about your level.

Saviour of rants. If you say so!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome