Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 11:34 AM   #7684 (permalink)
Clique
HAUNTING YOU

Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
GAB Eddie/Rey is fan-fapping-tastic. I love how they can go out and have great "wrestling" matches such as HH 97 and then have such a massively strong storytelling and character match like GAB 05. Man, if only Eddie was still with us . So many lost matches and feuds that could have potentially been tremendous. Eddie/Punk (would be nice to see with how much Punk has changed since his Indy days), and Eddie/Bryan (oh man, Eddie cheating like mad behind the refs back while Bryan tries to not get angry? GOLD) would top my list along with the obvious Eddie/Undertaker and Eddie/HBK matches.
A big YES to all of those dream feuds and matches. We also never got a proper Eddie/HHH program. I think their only match is the one from the draft episode on Raw in '04. Eddie vs. main event Cena and Orton would be cool too. I even think Eddie could have done wonders for a guy like Ryback. Eddie was that good heel or babyface.