Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 11:34 AM   #7684 (permalink)
A Dark Knight
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

A Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
GAB Eddie/Rey is fan-fapping-tastic. I love how they can go out and have great "wrestling" matches such as HH 97 and then have such a massively strong storytelling and character match like GAB 05. Man, if only Eddie was still with us . So many lost matches and feuds that could have potentially been tremendous. Eddie/Punk (would be nice to see with how much Punk has changed since his Indy days), and Eddie/Bryan (oh man, Eddie cheating like mad behind the refs back while Bryan tries to not get angry? GOLD) would top my list along with the obvious Eddie/Undertaker and Eddie/HBK matches.
A big YES to all of those dream feuds and matches. We also never got a proper Eddie/HHH program. I think their only match is the one from the draft episode on Raw in '04. Eddie vs. main event Cena and Orton would be cool too. I even think Eddie could have done wonders for a guy like Ryback. Eddie was that good heel or babyface.