Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - charmed1 & friends: the PC posse
View Single Post
post #56 of (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 11:57 AM
charmed1
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
I love that last comment, subconciously begging me to end this because I'm embarrasing you.

Your lack of a response to the question actually speaks volumes and reveals everything about you. You can't explain yourself because that would either involve admitting you're (a) confused sexually, or (b) are an irrational idiot (although the latter shouldn't need confirming).

So which is it? (a) or (b)?

Unsuprisingly it's both of the above. Detective Baker solves another mystery.
No please keep up this "embarrassment".

So desperately grasping now huh? You couldn't get a response on you thread so you piggyback on a more popular thread. You can't get an answer from me so you make up your own.

Such fail.

Lets get this straight cause you cant get an answer I am irrational or sexually confused??? Really now? Thats actually what you are going with.

Again..."Please proceed"..this is one car crash I am going to watch with glee.( Hey I said glee which could mean I watch the program Glee, which could mean I like show tunes, which obviously proves I am sexually confused...see I can use your "logic")

I Am the Master

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome