Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 10:49 AM   #1075 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
All the features on R.E.D....and he didn't go gold. That album seriously might be the flop of the decade
It truly was a flop. While I heard "California Vacation", "Let's Ride" and "Hate it or Love it" on everybody's cellphones (back in 05-06, they were not an obligatory item for every teenager here so fewer kids had it) when they were hot, I have not heard a SINGLE Game song from The RED Album played ANYWHERE. Even LAX had "My Life" which was a bit of a hit but R.E.D.? More like The F.L.O.P. Album. And it wasn't even that bad.