Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 10:27 AM   #48 (permalink)
charmed1
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
I didn't realise that I had stopped with the gay comments? Merely pointing out irony revolving around the subject. Then again you do lack reading comprehension which is a staple of the TNA A-listers, so I'll let you off on that.

Would you care to comment on why you're so bothered about people being homophobic yet are quite happy to dish out homophobic taunts?

As for somedays you just can't win...you keep replying so therefore you're bothered. I win, you lose.
Well if you want to take the high ground cause you are so not bothered just stop responding. I'm finding you digging yourself deeper into a hole and getting more and more defensive each post very amusing.

Gay comments again..check

Now you just try and copy my closing comment. I'd say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery if you weren't such a one note hack.

Be really interested in reading some of those amazing rants you created..please do tell me more...really I am completely interested...