Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 10:11 AM   #46 (permalink)
charmed1
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000charmed1 501 - 1000
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Well don't ask me if I want a 'creepy sex connection' in future. You're obviously interested if you bring up the possiblity in the first place.

It's also quite ironic that you would be classed as pc when you spent your first year of posting in the TNA section telling everybody that they were gay if they didn't like the more useless knockouts and even Brooke Hogan.
I am the last person to call myself PC but hey I didn't start the thread or make that statement. So the comment really, really doesn't belong to me.

To be fair you have been pretty interested in my sexuality, to the point of repeatedly posting about it and even starting a thread about it. Thats enough to creep anyone out.

There you go, you attempted something new after being completely embarrassed by your constant gay comments and it failed. You called me out on something someone else said. Some days I guess you just can't win..or considering how long it took to get your rant noticed a LOT of days.

But see I've seen it now and to quote the President "Please Proceed..."