Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 09:46 AM   #41 (permalink)
charmed1
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

charmed1 charmed1 charmed1 charmed1 charmed1 charmed1 charmed1
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
You just acknowledged the post so well done on failing the 'no sell'. The rant died fast because nobody else knew who you were or cared about you. Other rants I've made have been very successful, the rant about you was the only one that didn't get over at all. That says more about you than me.

Are you out of the closet yet and comfortable with who you are? Let's try not to overlook the serious issues that you have.
Hey I acknowledged you. Congratulations. It only took you posting on someone elses thread to get yourself noticed. Awww look at you bragging about your other rants. See you think your successful isn't that all that counts.

Am I out of the closet yet? Thats what you got..the exact..same...thing. You really are kinda obsessed with my sex life. Its kinda creepy..are you stalking me? Is that it, do you want some creepy love connection? Thats why you keep asking huh???

Well sorry straight, gay, or lover of balloon animals..I am still not interested. Sorry, I know it may be a blow to your ego, but hey you got all those successful rants to keep your ego stroked at nights.