Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - charmed1 & friends: the PC posse
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 10:29 AM
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed1 View Post
Seems to be that trying to find psychological issues in people you don't know over the internet might be that first warning bell you need towards getting the much needed help.

Must have been really frustrating when no one noticed your rant and it died fast. Even the person you ranted about didn't bother to look at it.

I may not Agree with DualShock but he came on with what he considered a valid point, I get that. You come on like some whiney bitch.
You just acknowledged the post so well done on failing the 'no sell'. The rant died fast because nobody else knew who you were or cared about you. Other rants I've made have been very successful, the rant about you was the only one that didn't get over at all. That says more about you than me.

Are you out of the closet yet and comfortable with who you are? Let's try not to overlook the serious issues that you have.

Last edited by Andre; 10-22-2012 at 10:33 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome