Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 10:07 AM   #39 (permalink)
charmed1
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

charmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
It's not the first time

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/...-own-sake.html

I guess that you weren't lurking in rants back then? Nobody else seemed to know who the fuck you were, although I must say that wouldn't really have been a suprise considering that you're generally a completely useless and forgettable poster.

Seems that I'm starting to build up a track record of uncovering psychological issues relating to sexuality in other posters (hello Noyk, enjoying your 'one month hiatus' from rants?). Does that mean that I've become wrestling forum's official sex therapist by default or something? Such a burden considering all of the freaks on here.

Charmed1, I'm here to help you.
Seems to be that trying to find psychological issues in people you don't know over the internet might be that first warning bell you need towards getting the much needed help.

Must have been really frustrating when no one noticed your rant and it died fast. Even the person you ranted about didn't bother to look at it.

I may not Agree with DualShock but he came on with what he considered a valid point, I get that. You come on like some whiney bitch.