Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

484K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#8,370 ·
Not yet kidda. You got it?
Yeah just starting my first game on it now. Trying to get rid of rubbish like downing and cole to clear some of the wage bill. Still yet to buy anyone though. Sterling stats are amazing. Takes some getting used to the new menus

Whap this year they added a mode where you can play with a lot of the features taken out of it man.

#8,371 ·
Yeah just starting my first game on it now. Trying to get rid of rubbish like downing and cole to clear some of the wage bill. Still yet to buy anyone though. Sterling stats are amazing. Takes some getting used to the new menus

Whap this year they added a mode where you can play with a lot of the features taken out of it man.
Sounds good. I'm looking forward to the transfer budget of £0 for Everton when I get it and have to sell all my best players to bring in more <_<

Now to wait patiently for Steam to get it up.

#8,374 ·
Sounds good. I'm looking forward to the transfer budget of £0 for Everton when I get it and have to sell all my best players to bring in more <_<

Now to wait patiently for Steam to get it up.
There seem to be a lot of players who are on free transfers. Drenthe is as well as gordon so Everton you should be able to find some players. Liverpool have like 3m but managed to turn into 21m through selling Downing, Doni and Brad Jones as well as loaning and getting rid of youth players who are really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.