Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #3341 of (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 08:20 AM
Frakkles

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

I don't really find I have that many problems writing gimmick matches. The toughest matches I find to write are tag team matches with more than just 2 teams with 2 guys to a team. It's difficult to try and get everyone enough in-ring to make the match seem like it's on an even keel. I tried something new with my first multi-man tag match in my BTB by having a face get the heat for a bit and I think that worked really well (even thought I don't think I was at my best in terms of executing it).

As far as multi-man over-the-top battle royals go, I actually love writing them. For me, it's about getting a rhythm going and I'm a guy who likes to plan out specific spots for a match, writes them and then chains them together. So I'll plan out my entrances and figure out how each guy is going to get into the build and build to and from each guys entrance. Like I said in an above post, it's also good to try and keep the length between entrances even. I find that helps the match have a better flow to it so the reader subconsciously knows when the next person is going to enter, kinda like that would IRL.

WARNING: RAPE IN PROGRESS

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome