Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 07:09 AM   #1834 (permalink)
NearFall
Little Poppa Pump

NearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Just a note, but I am convinced Rocky is going to introduce the new title design. We saw a design leaked months ago with a big gold belt that simply said "Champion" on it. Due his promos last year Punk was questioned about it on 3 different occasions. One of them he simply said "I dunno who will debut it or when, and I am not sure if it is much better than the last". At a comic-con before SummerSlam he said "It might debut with me the PPV after SummerSlam, keep checked in to see". And recently, at a comic-con in October he said "Well I don't know now, it could be anytime for anyone really".

Since Rock winning will be a big deal and all, I am pretty sure they will let him debut the belt. Considering how it could fit well if he feuds with Cena again.
NearFall is offline   Reply With Quote