Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 04:47 AM   #35 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed1 View Post
Hey how about that? I made the title of a thread???
It's not the first time

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/...-own-sake.html

I guess that you weren't lurking in rants back then? Nobody else seemed to know who the fuck you were, although I must say that wouldn't really have been a suprise considering that you're generally a completely useless and forgettable poster.

Seems that I'm starting to build up a track record of uncovering psychological issues relating to sexuality in other posters (hello Noyk, enjoying your 'one month hiatus' from rants?). Does that mean that I've become wrestling forum's official sex therapist by default or something? Such a burden considering all of the freaks on here.

Charmed1, I'm here to help you.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote