Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 04:20 AM   #7664 (permalink)
The Fab Four
ENTER THE BROCKTAGON

The Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Finally watched the Punk Doc - really great, not as epic as some people say IMHO but excellent nonetheless , really enjoyed the early Punk stuff from the Indie promotions, such a different Punk in terms of in ring moves it seemed,

Couple of small points that annoyed me:

When Punk was talking about his tattoo's, he said he has Tatt's of repect and all that and people who dont have tattoos on thier skin that they believe in like love, respect etc they dont really believe it them - What?!

Still wanna kinda punch Micheal Hayes - god if i had to work with him id be fired in record time lol.

All in all though, great stuff, i also amshamed to say i didn't know Punk and Heyman had such a close connection and Punk said he owes his career to Heyman.

*Credit to why2cj for avatar*

My Dailymotion Wrestling Matches Channel