Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 04:01 AM   #6840 (permalink)
EmbassyForever
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

EmbassyForever 501 - 1000EmbassyForever 501 - 1000EmbassyForever 501 - 1000EmbassyForever 501 - 1000EmbassyForever 501 - 1000EmbassyForever 501 - 1000EmbassyForever 501 - 1000EmbassyForever 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH Caged Hostility 2012 Review:

1. Special Challenge Match: Jay Lethal vs Adam Page: ***1/4
Really good opener, Lethal looked like a totall bad ass here and some chops were stiff. The SSP from the apron was insane. Adam Page looked like someone who can be a good addition to the midcard, would love to see more of him.

2. Mike Mondo vs QT Marshall: *3/4
These two just didn't cliked. The match started pretty good but then it became boring.

3. Battle Of North Carolina: The Bravado vs C&C Wrestling Factory: ***3/4-****
Great match, i'm not giving this full four stars since i didn't liked some parts in the match but still really good and best C&C match so far.

4. Mike Posey vs Jeff Neal: N/R
Skipped and from what Kevin Kelly said in the post-match Steve Corino went in the middle of the match so it's not worth a watch.

5. Tag Team Challenge Match: WGTT vs HoT: ***1/2
Haas and Strong were incredible, esepcially Haas. Enjoyed the match when Elgin and Benjamin were in the ring, a future house show match between them can be pretty good IMO. Everyone needs to see the pre-match stuff and Haas licking his fucking spit was gross (Haas spat on the ropes, his spit stayed there, he went to the ropes and licked it). I'm thinking about putting this on my avatar/sig but it's too disgusting :

- Davey Richards' new theme song was awesome and his promo was good too.

6. Proving Ground: Adam Cole vs Kyle O´Reilly: ***3/4
Really good match - what you should expect from these two. Wonder what they are going to do with Richards and O'Reilly.

7. Six Men Steel Cage War :SCUM vs The Briscoes & Rhett Titus: ***1/2-***3/4
Really entertaining brawl, i wish it was longer. We need to see Jay Briscoe vs Kevin Steen at some point, do it at 11th Anniversary Show, they already missed King/Benjamin dream match so i hope this won't happen here too.

Great show with hot crowd and of course - Steve Corino on commentary. you know you can't miss this.

Last edited by EmbassyForever : 10-22-2012 at 04:04 AM.