Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
Join Date: Oct 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Who Should Be Pushed? Top #10
1. Wade Barrett - Triple H style mega heel.
2. The Miz - Make him a face comedy character similar to The Rock or Chris Jericho.
3. Alex Riley - He should be a featured regular on RAW or SmackDown who wins the IC or U.S. Title and sometimes fights the main event heels in competitive matches. Also have him team on and off with a face Miz as a semi-regular tag team.
4. Curt Hawkins - Turn him face, put him back with Zack Ryder. Let them carry the tag division.
5. Santino - Tone down the comedy and forced mannerisms, and let him be a respectable midcarder.
6. Tyson Kidd - Possible U.S. Champion, and regularly having competitive matches against top guys.
7. Ricardo Rodriguez - Let him start wrestling more often. Team him up with Alberto Del Rio in the tag division
8. Johnny Curtis
9. David Otunga - Just let the guy wrestle a little more often. He's not going to improve in the ring just standing around drinking coffee and getting squashed by the top faces.
10. Mason Ryan - Not a big push, but just put this guy on TV, even if it's just as an enhancement talent.