Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 03:52 AM   #7662 (permalink)
KidCharlamagne
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

KidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

KingofKings, I noticed that, absent from your list, was the cage match between Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit from Raw, I believe. I think that the most beautiful moonsault I've ever seen I saw in this match, Kurt Angle from the top of the cage. And am I mistaken if I remember some kind of insane mega flying headbutt? And it's not even in your top 20? Come on man! Their chemistry is on a Eddie Guerrero-Rey Mysterio level.

Also, I also look back fondly at WM 24, and I feel like not a lot of people do. I really liked Edge/Taker, the Triple Threat seemed fine, although I haven't seen it since that fateful night. I was also a big fan of HBK/Flair, the classic "I'm sorry, I love you", that shit was just classic. HBK has told some really cool stories over the years. I felt like it was a PPV that delivered for me.