10 - Hunico ( As a luchadore)

#3 ·
1 - Wade Barret - Dominant 'bossy-type' of heel, similar to 2002 Triple H
2 - The Miz - Same character, but as a face
3 - Dean Ambrose - Sinister heel
4 - Cody Rhodes
5 - Dolph Ziggler - Drop Vickie, turn him face, and let him shine
6 - Mason Ryan
7 - Yoshi Tatsu - Paint his face with some crazy black Japanese tattoos, give him a new theme song, and give him a "silent assassin" gimmick
8 - Drew McIntyre
9 - Sandow - His current gimmick is pretty good, if played well he can be a decent main eventer
10 - Jack Swagger - Needs massive repackaging, but it can be done.

Like Pyro said, William Regal is a lost case, too late now. Deserved a much better career and at least a world title run.

#6 ·
1. Wade Barrett - Triple H style mega heel.
2. The Miz - Make him a face comedy character similar to The Rock or Chris Jericho.
3. Alex Riley - He should be a featured regular on RAW or SmackDown who wins the IC or U.S. Title and sometimes fights the main event heels in competitive matches. Also have him team on and off with a face Miz as a semi-regular tag team.
4. Curt Hawkins - Turn him face, put him back with Zack Ryder. Let them carry the tag division.
5. Santino - Tone down the comedy and forced mannerisms, and let him be a respectable midcarder.
6. Tyson Kidd - Possible U.S. Champion, and regularly having competitive matches against top guys.
7. Ricardo Rodriguez - Let him start wrestling more often. Team him up with Alberto Del Rio in the tag division
8. Johnny Curtis
9. David Otunga - Just let the guy wrestle a little more often. He's not going to improve in the ring just standing around drinking coffee and getting squashed by the top faces.
10. Mason Ryan - Not a big push, but just put this guy on TV, even if it's just as an enhancement talent.

#10 ·
Can someone please make Wade Barrett a main eventer? He truly is the total package.

Also, please utilise Tyson Kidd and Dolph Ziggler better. Both are talented as hell.

And while I hated The Miz a few years ago, I truly believe he has developed to the point of becoming a superstar. My bad.

#12 ·
In no particular order.

Cody Rhodes - With his IC reign I figured he was being prepared for a main event push. I'd still like to see that happen.
Damien Sandow - Making what looked like an average gimmick work. Enjoy his stuff and has good matches.
Dolph Ziggler - Needs to polish his promos and he's ready to cash that briefcase.
Wade Barrett - No justification needed here.
Mason Ryan - If they want an untalented musclehead in the main event I'd much prefer to watch this guy over Ryback.
Antonio Cesaro - Getting a push and want to see it continue up the ladder. Probably my pick to watch in the next 1 - 2 years.
Heath Slater - Awesome to watch and puts others over like a champ. So easy to hate, but you kinda like the guy anyway.
Tyson Kidd - Would love to see him used in some capacity for years to come as the smaller technical guy who impresses with a vast retinue of moves.
Dean Ambrose - I keep hearing about this guy but haven't gone out of my way to see his stuff. If he's half as good as what the IWC keep saying he warrants a spot.

#13 ·
Dolph Ziggler - No, what is happening now isn't a push. He may have the briefcase but they're doing nothing to get him over. Have him lose Vickie, give him more mic time and when doing so allow him to be himself and MOST IMPORTANTLY, don't job him out all the time.

Dean Ambrose - The guy is just phenomenal in every regard, it's as simple as that. Unique look, great psychological worker and a GOD on the mic. Push him straight to the top, he's that good.

Bray Wyatt - One of the best characters in wrestling today. Wyatt's mic work in this role is just incredible and his ring work is good for a big man too, especially considering he's still young.

Tyson Kidd - I'm not as a huge a fan of his as some but he's still a great worker and there's no reason why he can't be a midcard babyface who has regular feuds for the US/IC Title.

Not a lot more than that, really. Just push those guys and keep pushing Punk and Bryan.

#17 ·
1. Damien Sandow (main event push)
2. Drew McIntyre (just to be competing and winning some matches on Raw or SD again)
3. Dolph Ziggler (ditch vickie and give him that last little push to be a LEGIT whc champ)
4. Mark Henry (Back to being a monster heel on his return)
5. Daniel Bryan (he deserves more, apart from being tag team champ he is being jobbed out nearly every single week)

#21 ·
1. The Miz
2. Wade Barrett
3. Dolph Ziggler
4. Cody Rhodes
5. Damien Sadow
6. Alex Riley
7. R-Truth
8. Kofi Kingston
9. Prime Time Players
10. Zack Ryder

#22 ·
1. Drew McIntyre - Don't know what they're doing with him now. This guy can be a major heel, he is legitimately hatable... almost Triple H like. He can also wrestle better than 90% of the roster and could be a very good World Champion. They're crushing his credibility. His character isn't even taking this seriously anymore.

2. Jinder Mahal - Like McIntyre. I'm happy these 2 are on TV at least, but they're worth so much more. Mahal is a classic heel and could very well be a World Champion. He can have a good match with anybody and has a real passion for the biz. I want these 2 to beat Slater up and attack Sheamus or something.

3. Tensai -Here you have arguably the best "fat" wrestler in the world, and you don't even bother anymore. Tensai needs to bring the original get-up back, the entrance gear, the green mist, all of it. All he needed back then was to work a faster paced style. And ironically enough, as soon as they stripped everything away, he was allowed to do that. Make a Tensai a character again, have him blind somebody with that mist and for god sake, stop jobbing him out to guys half his size. NO ONE believes that.

4. Hunico - You can go 2 ways with this guy. Re-debut him as a masked heel luchador which has never been done before (to my knowledge), or play up the Mexican gangster gimmick and have him feud with a big star like Randy Orton. The guy is incredible in the ring, he has used so many unique moves that I've never even seen before. And I watch A LOT of wrestling.

5. Mason Ryan - Make him Ziggler's bodyguard.

6. Yoshi Tatsu - Bring the face paint and black attire back, feud him with Sin Cara, call him TATSU and remove that god-awful music. Make Tensai his henchman and Sakamoto as his worshipper. I'm sure they could bring some other Japanese guys in and do a Dark Japanese stable.

7. The Dudebusters - I'm talking about Curt Hawkins and Trent Barreta here. We could have a new Edge and Christian on our hands. Give them a few goofy segments and I'm sure they can both pull it off cause they have the charisma.

8. The Great Khali - I want to see this guy have one last monster heel push.

9. R-Truth - I want heel Truth back. He should have turned heel on Kofi, Bourne could have made the save and they wouldn't have even have had to sacrifice a tag team. It was a win/win. Man, what a missed opportunity.

10. Evan Bourne - WWE have something special in their hands and I hope when he returns, they don't fuck it up. Bourne is legit one of the best wrestlers in the world. He can mat-wrestle with the best of them too, which hasn't been showcased in his WWE run. I'd love a Bourne/Kingston IC title feud. Believe it or not, Bourne can play the cocky heel well as shown in Wrestling Society X. Sure his voice may be a little bit goofy but maybe he can use it to his advantage.

#25 ·
1.Wade Barret
2.Yoshi Tatsu "Just give him a new theme and gimmick"
3.Jinder Mahal "Guy could become America's most hated"
4.Damien Sandow
5.William Regal "One last push for the WWE title"
6.Dolph Ziggler "Have him ditch Vickie and turn face"
7.Cody Rhodes
8.Justin Gabriel
9.R Truth "Turn him heel and have him win the WWE title"
10.Kofi Kingston

#29 ·
dont think i can make it to 10, i dont watch nxt or superstars.

1. hunico
2. mcgilicuty
3. sandow
4. ziggler

aside from ziggler, the others should be built and work their way up and not just handed titles or main events. like ryback.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.