Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA 2009: The Turning Point

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2012, 01:56 AM   #27 (permalink)
Jamjam22
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Jamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friends
Default Re: TNA 2009: The Turning Point

Saturday Night Xplosion PREVIEW

Xplosion started with a bang on it's debut episode when it started with a match. But this week, X-Division Champion, “The Notrious 187” Homicide will open the show to address his attack on the #1 Contender to his title, Amazing Red. Red seems to be a thorn on Homicide's side so he plans to take him out pretty soon which was evident after his attack on Red on iMPACT. We can expect some answers as to why this attacked occurred when it did and if any punishment will be dished out to Homicide by Xplosion's general manager, Mick Foley.

Not only that but we heard that Foley is continuing to use some iMPACT stars on his show. There are numerous rumors as to who tonight's guest will be. Last week, we had the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles in a match against the X-Division Champion, Homicide. If the World Champion can appear on Xplosion, expect just about anyone to show up to get in on the fun the Xplosion roster is having on Saturday Nights.

One match we can confirm is a tag team bout between the team of Jeremy Buck and Max Buck also known as Generation Me going to battle against the team of Consequences Creed and Jay Lethal, Lethal Consequences. Both teams are looking to impress the upper brass with their upbeat style of wrestling. I certainly wouldn't want to miss this match.

All this and more on Saturday Night Xplosion!

CONFIRMED
Homicide opens the show
TAG TEAM MATCH: Generation Me vs. Lethal Consequences
Jamjam22 is offline   Reply With Quote