Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 10:08 PM   #3340 (permalink)
Sinisterness
STILL learning kayfabe

Sinisterness needs to take rep more seriousSinisterness needs to take rep more seriousSinisterness needs to take rep more seriousSinisterness needs to take rep more seriousSinisterness needs to take rep more seriousSinisterness needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

1)What are the most difficult gimmick matches do you guys think are to write up?

In terms of expectations, contents and shock value, Falls Count Anywhere is a difficult match for me to write, especially on PPV's.

2)Thoughts on writing up a Rumble match? If you already have written one up, how did you find it?

I believe the rumble match will always be complex, whether 10, 20 or 40. But the thing about writing it is you have to write it in a way that you don't sound like a robot, or that you will bore people into only looking at who was eliminated. In the rumble, you can write better spots that you couldn't write in other matches usually (1 person eliminates 4 people)(The John Morrison spot in RR). So basically, the Rumble or any battle royal is a great topic to write on but a difficult match to keep in control so that you down make a reader bored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Bry'sPonyTail View Post
Thanks to this post, I laughed my ass off twice in this thread. Thanks for that.
BTB
Not Removing 'til
Date : 2/1/2014
I Get To The Cutting Edge ( )
I Get To A PPV( )
I Get To A Special Episode ( )
Someone Marks One Of My Characters ( )
I Get Reviewed by One of My Two Favorite BTB'ers (X) DDMac 02-13-2014
Sinisterness is offline   Reply With Quote