Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 11:03 PM   #3338 (permalink)
HollywoodNightmare
Learning to break kayfabe

HollywoodNightmare needs to make some friendsHollywoodNightmare needs to make some friendsHollywoodNightmare needs to make some friendsHollywoodNightmare needs to make some friendsHollywoodNightmare needs to make some friendsHollywoodNightmare needs to make some friendsHollywoodNightmare needs to make some friendsHollywoodNightmare needs to make some friends
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

For me the hardest gimmick matches to write up have been a Rumble Match, Lethal Lockdown and King Of The Mountain.

I did a rumble match probably about a year ago when my buddy and I did our own little booking project and it came out horrible I tend to lose track of people in battle royals & rumbles. The fact I don't really want to attempt another Rumble is 1 reason I have not done a WWE BTB yet but it is something I might attempt in the future.

Shay Mitchell says join PWC, WF's OFFICIAL e-fed! It'd make her very happy, She might even take off the rest of her clothes.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wrestl...wfs-e-fed.html
HollywoodNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote