Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 10:34 PM   #34 (permalink)
charmed1
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

charmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Hey how about that? I made the title of a thread???

The OP clearly didn't get what I was saying and calling me PC is freakin hillarious.

Though I cant say I respected the OP before. We disagree on a lot and he can be a dick about it.

Here's my actual stance. Nothing was funny or right about a girl commiting suicide. No she definitely didn't deserve it. Calling her a slut is judgemental Bullshit.

Look whether it became a media issue because shes young, white and attractive or it was right place right time it brought attention to something that is a huge problem in todays society and thats bullying.

You think it doesn't harm anyone or if they are tough enough they will whether it...thats fucking crap. You think its just suicides that come out of bullying? Any kid that picks up a gun and offs a bunch of students was bullied..and a psychotic idiot but still.

Thanks for the notoriety..you got it wrong(big surprise) you purposely called me out over the others(big surprise there too..will not)

On a slight serious note, this hit home for personal reasons, I may have reacted stronger than I intended but not because I am PC but because I can be a hot headed dick.

Common sense and common decency doesnt make someone PC. After all aren't you the WWE-PG fan??? Now that makes someone PC

Last edited by charmed1 : 10-21-2012 at 10:45 PM.
charmed1 is offline   Reply With Quote