Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Games with a good ending in the 7th Generation

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 07:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dragonballfan
Searching for a new identity

Dragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a push
Default Re: Games with a good ending in the 7th Generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Arkham City. That ending is unforgettable.
Pretty much lol, I remember expecting something crazy but not something like that... I was like

And how could I forget Red Dead Redemption, it's been a while since I played it but I remember being like wat da fuk don't tell me its gonna end like that, thankfully it went on a tiny bit longer but that scene at the barn was unforgettable too.

Anyone play God of war 3, the final battle against Zeus was crazy the game was worth it just to beat him in that way i remember screaming at him like "take that you bitch!!!"

"Eat... Sleep... Conquer... The Streak" - Michael Cole

WrestleMania VII - March 24, 1991 -- WrestleMania XXX - April 6, 2014

Last edited by Dragonballfan : 10-21-2012 at 07:35 PM. Reason: adding GOW 3
Dragonballfan is offline   Reply With Quote