Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 06:31 PM   #7649 (permalink)
Matt_Yoda
Little Poppa Pump

Matt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I wouldn't say that these are the most underrated however...

-I'm" throwing out the Paul London/Akio trilogy. Saw them on a recommendation and for the time they were given those two put on a fantastic trio of cruiserweight matches. Josh Matthews was on his A game with commentary which only added to goodness. Loved how each match progressively topped the match prior.

-I'll also throw out Matt Hardy vs. Finlay from Smackdown *6/22/07*. 18 minutes of straight show stealing goodness. You got Finlay playing the brillow, witty vet and Hardy fighting up from under; the little things and fundamentals are what made this match and the finish was excellent. I'm" going to check out his previous match with William Regal later since I don't remember it but it'll be hard to top this.

EDIT:
A few other mentions.

Candice Michelle vs. Beth Phoenix (Unforgiven 07) *for women wrestling fans*
Hardy Boyz vs. Dudley Boyz- Table Match (Xtreme Smackdown '01?)
Chris Benoit vs. MVP- Best of 3 Falls Match (Judgment Day 07)
Big Show vs. Ric Flair- Extreme Rules Match (ECW 06)

I for Matt Hardy (A Matt Hardy guy since '99):
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND

Last edited by Matt_Yoda : 10-21-2012 at 06:44 PM.