Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 06:22 PM   #7647 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

. Good to see you're finding more and more matches you barely recall, always great to find matches you'd forgotten existed and be reminded of the quality WWE can produce.

Also to add to FluxCapacitaor's point, I really think Matt Hardy is a top 10 worker for WWE from the last decade (2000-2009). He doesn't really get noticeably good until his 2003 heel run in the cruiserweight division, but after he returns in 2005 for the Edge feud he has an insane run through 2006, till 2007 and into 2008 where he has weekly good-great TV matches. Damn good offence, brilliant seller, really has the pacing and structure of matches down, comfortable in a face/heel role, really the guy WWE should have built the midcard around. He was as over as a midcard guy could get, and really was a guy who would have made a fine midcard ace seeing as he was never going to be a main event guy. Hell the Mcintyre feud in 2010 produced some good matches with the blowoff match being the first proper introduction to Mcintyre's quality, I still cringe at the flat back bump on the steps.

Last edited by WOOLCOCK : 10-21-2012 at 06:25 PM.