Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #7644 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 06:02 PM
PAUL INCE PIES
You just got Litt the hell up

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ngOfK1ngs View Post
Most universally underrated match of all time ?
Eddie vs. Rey 6/23/05
Bar from a few people (Segunda, Cal, Yeah, and a few others) I rarely see it being brought up when it comes to the all time great matches and it should be up there with the best, IMO. Must watch for any wrestling fan.

Matt Hardy vs. Edge Unforgiven 2005
LOL FATT HARDY~! No. Matt Hardy put in his career performance in this match and in my opinion, is one of, if not THEE greatest WWE Steel Cage match ever. Everything you need all rolled in to one, making for very easy and enjoyable viewing.

HHH vs. Eugene Summerslam 2004
The best character performance of the century, IMO. The match may not be ***** and it will most certainly not go down as a technical masterpiece, Triple H's dickish heel performance mixed with the sympathy Eugene manages to get alongside the selling he does makes this match remarkable. The difference between the hate you have for HHH at the beginning of the match and the hate for HHH after the match is crazy. I was never a fan of Triple H until a couple of years ago when I saw this match and it blew me away.

These three stand out a lot, to me. I could go on forever and ever, though.

Last edited by PAUL INCE PIES; 10-21-2012 at 06:06 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome